Sunday, January 30, 2011

pinkalicious

We made zero fat, zero sugar, zero calorie cupcakes, that Emily and I.
Only because we had many hours together and didn't want to lay idly by.

It's been decided a pinkalicious and golidalicious party with buddy Anna B.
So, we spent our time wisely making thank-you cards in advance for friends, you see.

The time was ours because it's been said 
by Dr. Glover "you must stay home in bed."
Streptococcus (Greek meaning: twisted little berries), she's not fakin'.
This pink bottle isn't so delicious....but, must be taken!

Jacob has read 6 different Dr. Suess books this week and it's getting to me....just a little!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Emily! I hope the sickness didn't linger too long! Those are some seriously cute cupcakes.

And by the way, I love the new design of your blog!

Bob and Kristina Hart Family said...

Hoping Emily is feeling better!