Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#11 b-day for Tara

Tara's birthday was a roaring success.  She was happy and finally had all the playdates she's been waiting for all rolled into one.

We had quite the crowd...14 girls and Jacob.  Needless to say he felt outnumbered....especially when they stopped playing hide-and-seek when he was still hiding (and they didn't notice he was missing)

We made every thing into daisys...even the cheese and pickles.

All the girls signed Tara's groovy sign and made flower beaded necklaces/bracelets.

They played the limbo....alot.

Here are all the crazy daisys..emphasis on crazy.


I'm so glad Tara has made such good friends that are great examples and sweet girls.

Here's to another year of happiness and growth!  We love our Tara.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Happy birthday Tara! I told Emma before she left that I guessed there would be cupcakes with candy flowers on them. She is beside herself trying to figure out how I knew. I just keep telling her moms know everything. :)

The Borden Family said...

Ha! Lori, that is hilarious! Tara loves, loves, loves her painting from Emma. It is the sweetest gift! We sure miss Emma...we are so glad she could come. (although we know now that she is the automatic winner of limbo...no matter how hard we all try, no one can beat Emma at limbo!)