Sunday, January 16, 2011

What to do

3 days of school were cancelled this week due to snow and icy conditions.  I got stuck at the end of my driveway (because most of it gets no sun exposure)...so, I was glad we weren't expected to be out and about all week in the early hours.  This is a schedule I could easily get used to....the kids too.
But, what to do, you ask when the holidays are over and you are still stuck at home?
Lots of fun.  I didn't take any pictures of the kids out in the snow.  First of all, I don't like the cold and didn't want to go out with them....and I guess mainly because i was lazy.  They did build a few little snowmen.
First, come up with a theme:  Groovy Crazy Daisy Party

Then make everything into groovy daisys.

Be happy and keep smiling

And before you  know it,   it's party time in Tennessee.

Tara  has already painted her own birthday sign, blown up all the balloons (which I am very thankful for), prepared gift bags/party favors and baked her own cupcakes.  Now, all we have to do is sit back and wait for tomorrow to happen.  .....and then cross my fingers that it will snow Monday night so I don't have to go back to work Tues.  Ok, ok!  I'll enjoy now and look forward to tomorrow AND the next day.

3 comments:

DOLLCASA said...

I loved the cute bags and cupcakes. I hope the party is fun!

Bob and Kristina Hart Family said...

Ok you are hired to do the bags for my girls weddings k?

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love the look of those cupcakes. I bet they taste even better. Happy Birthday Tara! :)