Emily
Weds. at dinner, Jacob was very quiet....then we looked over and realized he was creating again. He does this often, but this time I had my camera nearby....good thing he doesn't put spagetti sauce on his noodles this face could have been really messy.
more photographic experimenting
Look what Tara found....Gene's OLD camera.
We made it through 2 days of school this week. We are pretty sure that we enjoy time at home alot when it's cold outside. We have been watching Tara and Jacob cruise through the Lego Harry Potter wii game..when they complete each level, we watch the movie that goes along with it. ....of course, now that we've finished 3....we may have to edit the viewing of the movie since the wii game is not scary...and the movies sometimes are.
2 comments:
Hey- we got Harry Potter Lego Wii too! Love that picture of Emily. Glad you are enjoying winter. We are super sick of it already. Unless tomorrow provides a snow day...
Jacob is so creative. and that dinner looks yummy. I like the "taking pictures of things so I can get rid of them" motto. I think I would be a hoarder if I wasn't careful. I bought Eliza new pacifiers and I went to through the old ones away and I thought for a split second about keeping on of them because it was her favorite and she is growing so fast. Then I realized I was crazy and I had a picture of her with it and that is enough. ha ha.
that was a long comment. sorry.
Post a Comment