Spring is in the air....I can tell because my eyelids are itching like crazy. It's been warm enough to let us think it's coming, but It's all a trick, I know.
There will be more snow...and that's a good thing because I love my days off.
This week was the boosterthon, kids running around in circles making money for more playground equiptment. There were several young guys at the school who had way too much energy who taught the kids about leadership skills. After the kids came home from school on Thursday and were talking about them. Gene said, "You know inside those guys are real people.".....all this time he thought they were mascots or something.
Emily had a frenectomy( you can google it if you want to see what that is....warning to those that get queasy....don't look!) done on Friday. She is recovering well. She got a little anxious after getting the laughing gas. She kept saying she wanted to go home (before the dr. even came in.) She had 2 nights of great sleep. She will get her braces off on Valentine's day the 14th....and then have a retainer. We will then have one done and 2 to go.....Jacob will be close behind.
1 comment:
Poor emily! That looks like it HURTS! I'm glad she is recovering well. Loved all your pics from the Boosterthon!
Post a Comment