Tuesday, May 23, 2006

may 23, 2006

Well, we made it through yesterday. Emily woke up very tired and asked to go back to bed. I went to check on her and she had a fever. She started throwingup about 10 am....yuck....even in the car when I had to pick up the girls from school. I had to miss both my visiting teaching appointments, ohwell. She asked for a blessing when dad came home and she slept through the night and is singing happily this morning. So far, everyone else is good. Gene had a good interview on Sat. It was a long drive, he went by himself this time. They said they would contact him by the end of this week either way. Sunday was long with teacher inservice before church and, our chorister left town sat. night and called at 9 to ask if I could take over. Gene had to stay after to finish up some things with the geneology library, some kind of report due. We rented the movies "hoodwinked" and "barbie diaries" and "wallace and grommit curse of the ware rabbit"this weekend, it was fun to finally go tot he rental place and see that there were movies we hadn't seen yet. The weather is warming up quickly, and I noticed there were misquitoes out last night. argh! the heat, humidity and bugs of summer! Tara lost another tooth...she looks pretty cute with all those holes in her mouth, even makes a kind of whistling sound when she says "tooth". We got Emily her own book of mormon with her name engraved on it. She is very happy now she can take her scriptures to church. She was very distraught when the primary leaders kept making the general announcement for the kids to bring scriptures and she didn't have any. I don't remember getting any, or needing any til I was 8, maybe I'm wrong....any way, Tara was asked by a friend at school how she learned to read so fast and Tara responded, its because I read my book of mormon all the time. Hope everyone is good. Enjoy the beginnings of summer!

No comments: