Tuesday, August 07, 2007


Another week has gone by and now it's time for school already.
We have filled our last few days of summer with sprinklers, indoor movies and playdates. It's super hot now and muggy, it rains every day just a little so the grass is greener but it never cools off.
We had to mow on Sat. for the first time since school got out in May. Tara took a turn and did a great job driving the john deere tractor. Emily went a little bit by herself too.
Gene's been sick with a cold over the weekend and has passed it on to Jacob who has lost his voice. (not too much complaining here).
Tara starts school on Thursday, Emily on Friday. The kindergarten has 2 weeks of staggered days and then she will go full time on the 23rd.
I met Tara's teacher at the meet and greet breakfast yesterday where I did my PTA schpeel....go team! join pta! She seems nice, really high energy.
I've been waking the kids early, and now Tara is taking a nap at 1 in the afternoon. I'm sure it will take a while to get used to.

No comments: