Monday, August 07, 2006

August 7, 2006

Where in the world has all this summer time gone? I can't believe how crazy life is right now.
Very long story short. My Dad came to visit for a short intermission during his stay in Alabama. The 4th of July weekend. We had a blast bowling, the "Cars" movie, parks, etc. However I lost my camera. So, unfortunatley no pictures...so so sad. I did get a new camera and then visited Kristina and family in Iowa for about 10 days. We drove straight there in one day. We played and played (the kids did anyway). It was a great time and a good break from sitting here in Knoxville waiting for a job to drop in our laps. While we were gone Gene and I decided to go ahead and begin the putting the house up for sale. We were super sick coming home and it took us 2 days to get here....ran out of wipes, papertowels and clean towels from all the throwing up mess. Do not want to rehash that day in detail. Anyway, we have been showing our house at least 2 times per day for the last 10 days (we have to leave every time they come) still no one interested....and unfortunaelty we are all still sick. It's a very long, drawn out nausea, stomach flu thing. So, I haven't written in so long. We are still here....Tara started cheerleading last week and has a cheer clinic every night this week.....and she starts school friday. It suddenly is very crazy. I'll add some pictures from our trip to Kris' house. and I'll write more later.

No comments: