Tuesday, August 15, 2006
August 15,2006
Ok, I'm here trying to remember everything I haven't said about the summer. Unfortunately my memory only spans one week at a time. Tara finished her cheer clinic. She had a good time, but I am pretty sure she won't want to do it much longer. We'll look for another sport. Maybe baseball, she's got a good arm and can hit most of my pitches. She doesn't like running for no reason, I don't know if she could keep up in soccer. Tara started first grade on Friday. That was a half day...so Monday was the real test....and yes! she is tired and did not get enough sleep. Our neighbor Stephanie takes the girls in the morning to school and then I pick them up and keep Shelby for 2 hours. til she gets home from work. Our house is still for sale...people still come every day to look at it and kick us out. This morning I was surprised to realize I made all the beds and cleaned up the breakfast dishes before 7....(normally it gets done right as Gene calls on his way home from work). At least the sign outside is keeping the house very tidy. Jake wanted juice last night and grabbed the apple juice bottle out (the gallon size) while I was getting a sliver out of Emily's hand....and guess what? he dropped it. Half of it guzzled out under the stove and refridgerator before I could put down my needle and get to it....so guess what we did for FHE? Cleaned that nasty horrible mess I ignore as long as possible....the scary floor under the kitchen appliances. Well I guess the latest on our "no new information" move is Gene is doing some prep work for the Dallas job, not knowing exactly when he will be needed. We suspect 2 months...we'll see if we can sell this house. We just keep praying for a clear answer on what to do. We miss all of you. The kids ask about all of you all the time. We will be in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment