Well, we have been distracted lately...was waiting to write til I had something good to say.
Joe and Diana had their baby boy yesterday Elijah John, welcome to the family...we are happy to see the Ribera name will live on another generation. Glad to hear mom and baby are fine....yeah everyone!
We've had bouts of fevers, coughs and colds of varying degrees the past 3 weeks but are all well now. Everyone is pretty happy most of the time and getting along fine. Gene has had a few afternoons free this week in preparation for Thanksgiving. He's going to cook the feast. His brothers Bennett and Bob are coming into town.
We have already put up the christmas tree and decor.....one excuse is I don't have any Thanksgiving decorations, another is I can't wait for the fun of Christmas. The girls and I are going to the Nutcracker ballet next weekend. We bought thier Christmas dresses already and so tried to take the Christmas card photo...we'll see if that's the one we want to use. It's so rare we get all three smiling at the same time. We are expecting our first snow Thurs. we'll let you know if it comes.
Love to you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment