Saturday, February 26, 2011

Scouters

Howdy Y'all!  Cowboys and Indian themed Blue and Gold this week. They had real saddles on piano benches for the kids to pretend to ride.

If he could wink, he would have!

Jake's in the middle (doing a skit)....."you left your ingine running" was definately the funniest after I took a minute to figure out what that meant.

Jacob gets his Bobcat award. 

Gene and Jake face off with shooting nerft guns at cans.  The first to 3 wins!  Guess who won?

Horse racing around the trees and chairs. 

A happy boy and his dad.

2 comments:

Richard Borden said...

Boy those pictures sure bring back a ton of my own memories of when I went all through the scouting program. What fun that was. I know that Jacob is going to have a blast for many years.

Bob and Kristina Hart Family said...

Way to go Jacob!!