We bundled up and were outside for maybe 20 minutes. It was a light powdery snow that didn't pack together very well....so, no snowman...but, we did huck it at eachother....well, in the general direction of each other.
We made a gingerbread house and used all our left over halloween candy.
We've done two new Christmas puzzles ...and are now working on our third.
Here's the finished product (you can't see the teeter totter or slide around back)
Here we are the Sunday before Christmas.....in our red and green
Gene and I had a date night out last night...we have plans to make up all the running around we couldn't do last week....and I think we will be ready for Christmas on Saturday.
2 comments:
I am SO jealous!! We only got a delay this week. I would have LOVED that! I just love your Christmas pictures too! We were so tired by the time we got home, that we forgot to take a picture. Hey- Bob and I did a date night too. Too bad you are too far away to double date with us. have a great week!
Kris
I really loved it too! Except that finals were delayed for high schoolers... boo! Looks like some great winter memories! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment