Monday, February 08, 2010



Emily, Tara and I spent Saturday afternoon creating some Valentine decorations. It's not really something we ever decorate for, but I saw a few cute ideas and decided it was time to get those little fingers busy. We cut out hearts from colored paper and strung them together (the original idea was from magazines but, we don't really get any magazines.) Then we made topiaries from silk red roses...but, I only had one candle stick. Anyhoo, you get the idea.


Jacob has been so kind lately helping out when he can. I asked him to put away the laundry and he picked up the whole pile of towels and was swaying and running.....he looked like Gus Gus from Cinderella trying to hold all those kernels of corn. When we are helping we're happy. You can't see his mouth, but you can tell from his eyes he's smiling. ...and so am I.

Tara was invited to a friend's birthday party this weekend. It was a Harry Potter themed party with really fun ideas. She wanted to dress up and go as Moaning Myrtle. She can imitate her voice and squeal exactly.
She's always liked the movies (the part we let her watch) but has recently started reading the Harry Potter series. Such fun!





1 comment:

Bob and Kristina Hart Family said...

I love how creative you guys always are! You put my decorating to shame! Tara will LOVE Harry Potter!