Jacob's been in the "helpful" mode lately. He has the bug catching and squashing thing down to an art. He takes great pride in being called when we girls are in need of a bug catcher. He also has taken a great like to wearing the new blue 'officer' hat. He puts a flashlight in his pant's waist and hooks on a gpf (geographical place finder) on his belt loop and carries around an empty paper towel cardboard tube (as a night stick).
The other morning he woke up first thing and told me "Hey, Mom, if you need a bug catcher you can just call me 'bug boy' and if there is an emergency with bad guys you can just call me 'cop boy'."
Emily came around the corner and quietly said sideways...."Mom, if there were an emergency....I would call 911.... if I were you."
Tee hee...leave it to Emily to be the thinker.
1 comment:
I love these funny moments
Post a Comment