We celebrated a little bit early this year because we had visitors come all the way from Miami to visit us. Ok...so, they were in this neck of the woods for a reunion, but still...we had visitors! Heidi and Dan Tyler and their kids Emily (11), Danya (9), Caleb(6) and Carson(2) came in on the 3rd and we decided to have a party. I knew Heidi in High School and Dan in college...but, the kids and Gene had never met. Thank you facebook for finding long lost friends.
Everyone enjoyed the night. We grilled dinner, played with screaming balloons, the slip and slide, had a short respite while Danya had a very brave first aid moment, put on USA "tatoo" stickers, played Mafia, caught lightning bugs, lit sparklers and had a fantastic fireworks show put together by Gene. I was so in awe, I didn't take many pictures. The kids were screaming with delight. We then had rootbeer floats and played spoons ...and then the kids just collapsed.
It was so fun. Thanks Tyler family for the great holiday!
1 comment:
Thanks to YOU Borden family we had a GREAT holiday! Thanks for posting the pictures, it was a lot of fun to see. I hope to put mine on tomorrow, but there aren't as many!
Post a Comment