Sunday, May 10, 2009

There's no drought about it!

Rain, rain please give us a little break! Poor Jacob has had his past 3 games cancelled due to rain. Yesterday we had a make-up game in which they played an inning and then it started to ....yes, rain.
Jacob did get the game ball for two fantastic hits into the outfield.

Tara finished her report on Rosa Parks. The reason I mention this is she said as soon as I finish my "sloppy copy" I'll write the final draft on my report.
She meant rough draft. I couldn't stop laughing.

I went with Tara to her "Lost Sea" field trip on Friday. There is this cave that has an underground lake...you can go in glass-bottom boats...it's so way cool.
We were soaked just getting from the school onto the bus. One of the parents said "We found the lost sea....it's right here on our bus"...there were leaks through the windows and the top hatch. I was a little freaked out with the cave idea. But, the rooms underground were huge. It ended up being alot of fun.

We had a great day yesterday ...running errands finding paint for our new front door. Then Gene took us out to Lenoir City to the nearest Dairy Queeen. He said it needed to be special for mother's day because we "fell in love over a blizzard".
He made french toast this morning and the kids made such sweet cards. I love being relieved of some of the regular mom duties once in a while. Thanks Gene!
Thanks to my Mom too! Yeah for Moms!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Love reading your blog Angelina, keep it up!