Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Pattys day





We had a great week. The girls both had their school performances this week. Emily's kindergarten did an under the sea "go fish" musical. Emily was an orange fish who said "the crazy clown fish have arrived to brighten our day!" She did a great job, she spoke very clearly and enthusiastically. She knew all the words to the songs a long time ago.
Tara had a rythms festival. Her class did fun things with a parachute to music. At the very end, they poked their heads out ...you can see in the picture.
Emily made a "snow angel spudette" potoato person to celebrate st. patrick's day.
I helped in Emily's class on Tues. and on Friday. But Friday I ended up taking 4 kids to the nurse, teaching the substitute nurse how to use the thermometer, and taking Emily home early because of a really bad rash (which is the result of a virus she had a week ago, and now the rash has shown up, she's no longer contagious). 4 days later, she still has this rash..I think we'll take her to the dr. and check it out. Tara had her party and made leprechans and hats. I'll need to get a picture.
We had to cancel the easter egg hunt because of rain on Saturday.

No comments: