Tuesday, January 31, 2006

January 31

Sorry I had no pictures to post today.
Amazing...the last day of January. It came and went so fast.
Today I helped in Tara's class...we made heart shaped numbers for their February calendar. Not as bad as the painting day in Dec.....but the glitter and glue was a bit tricky.
I stayed for lunch and it was fun to see her in action with her friends. Shelby our neighbor spent last week with us afterschool because daycare wasn't fun for her. We had a great time, but she decided to go back Monday. Tara is taking it personally. So, I've been trying to keep her busy and keep her mind off it.
I've been frantically studying for my midterm that I need to take Thurs.
Gene was so busy on Saturday. He began some remodeling we needed done. He opened my closet from a 3 ft. opening to a 6ft.....yeah I can see all of my 8 ft. closet and get into it! It was spring cleaning...I found a pillow to a chair we gave to some friends 3 years ago. It's been great I have found clothes I forgot I had.
He also luckily stumbled across a 50% sale on electric fireplaces. So, we replaced the piano on the far wall with a small fireplace. Again yeah! Just in time for the cold weather that we are expecting (not really), but it adds ambiance.and a place to hang our stockings next Christmas.
Jake heard the timer go off last night (when dinner was done) and he said "mommy....the chicken's out of time out"...I use that same timer for his "time out"..........I was cracking up.
Emily got a call from her preschool teacher, they were supposed to be back in class today, but her husband is in the hospital, so she'll start preschool on the 7th.
Thank you MJ for the photo. Tara opened the card and said "hey, she knows me." We put it on our family wall. We are planning on a family trip to Disneyland in 3 years. ..your house is on the itinerary.
cute pictures of Brielle in the snow! Hope you all have a great week.

No comments: