My ol' friend Andrea Larsen took these photos of the kids. I've been wanting to do a fall photo shoot most of their lives....we finally got it all together....and they turned out great.
They look like they actually like each other and are having fun. (which is true for the most part)
The thing that started this color palate was Emily's socks.
We tried a few hats here and there. It helps when they are in the dress -up mood from Halloween.
I think Emily his a cowgirl at heart (deep down)
This is where we told the joke "why did the ballerina wear the tutu?"
Because the three-three was too big and the one-one was too small.
Great reaction. My favorite look on Jake's face is that grin.
This one is going to go on his wall by all his star wars legos.
Someone thought Tara was 14 this week......remind you of someone?
Love her toe kicking up and shoulders shrugging...she was giggling about something (I didn't hear)
More photos are on Andrea's website...I'll see if I can link it.








No comments:
Post a Comment