This week we had decade day...the kids could choose any decade. It was surprisingly easy to throw together an 80's look for Tara. She ran from room to room gathering. The shoes are gold heels that you can't see...they brought the whole outfit together. Of course, since we were 'dressing up' she wore bright red lipstick too. It was a fun day.
I didn't ask them to pose. This was just their natural reaction. Supposedly there was some attitude in the 50's.
I knew there was a reason I was hanging on to this poodle skirt since high school.
We added just a few minutes of "just dance" with the uncles visiting this weekend.
Tara decided to try cheer camp this week. She for some reason wanted to at least try.
So, next week she'll go again and try out on Friday. One of her judges said she needed to be louder. She can be loud, but it does take alot of effort.
4 comments:
Decade Day sounds fun--and the kids look awesome!
How cute!!! I love the poodle skirt!!
Haha, I love it! Those are some awesome outfits! That poodle skirt is definitely a keeper. :)
Love the pics! Brings back memories!
Post a Comment