Saturday, September 18, 2010

Braces changes



Jacob now is wearing rubberbands in a square/rectangle around his 8 front teeth. I've had to head up to his classroom the past few days and get the band off before snack time (and then we have lunch at the same time----how convenient!)He's almost got it now by himself...maybe by Monday he'll be able to do it alone.

Emily's bands are twisted around the front.
All of the kids had them tightened/changed the day before school pictures. I think the smiles will be more of grimaces...we'll have to see.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Poor things. I remember the torture of braces. But It will be so worth it when they get them off! It'll feel great!

Plus picking the rubberband colors is soo fun!

Laura said...

Poor things. I remember the torture of braces. But It will be so worth it when they get them off! It'll feel great!

Plus picking the rubberband colors is soo fun!