We all were up early...I think we are back on schedule...today. So, we had time to take a photo of the kids dressed nicely for church. Unfortunately we couldn't all be in the photo at the same time. Jacob is caught in the last photo saying " sugar bugger"....that's our new smile word instead of "cheese". We all have the sniffles this morning so, we left church after sacrament meeting since Emily sneezed a doozy right at the closing song. We love our friends at church and didn't want to spread all the germs to them. I know I personally washed my hands at least 20 times each day...but, with little ones germs spread easily. It's been so long since any of us have been sick.
We had a good week, super busy with full days and full evenings. Gene is happy now that we all equally can look forward to Fridays and the weekends.
I am officially hired at the school to be a teaching assistant part time. That will leave me time to still volunteer in the library and in the kids classes and shop on my own during the week days. It really is turning out to be a blessing of an opportunity. One I wasn't planning on...but, has turned out nicely.
We hope all of you have a great week.
4 comments:
I love the family pictures!
Wow! Your officially hired! That's great! I wish I had something permanent sometimes. I hope it all goes well.
That is AWESOME I am so happy for you.
Sounds like a great work situation. Congratulations!
Post a Comment