Gene and I will celebrate our 12th anniversary this week. I recently found a picture on-line thanks to my uncle Joe of my grandparents wedding day. I was surprised to see that they were married in June too. So, we were married on the 20th, Joe(my brother) and his wife Diana were married on the 21st ( I can't find a picture guys!Sorry..). my grandparents (Ribera) were married on the 24th and my parents were married on the 27th. Happy Anniversary month to us all.
4 comments:
I love all the pictures. I hope you have a great Anniversary.
You'd think that since I'm the one who does the calendar every year I would know or at least be aware of things like this. Happy Anniversary!
I just looked at the family calendar and realized I left you off. So sorry....Happy Anniversary to you guys too!
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment