Happy Easter! We sucessfully taught all three children how to eat the ears off a chocolate bunny. We practiced by teaching fractions for a review for Tara. We have to save the bunny for all week. You can only eat 1/5 of the bunny today....so, we concluded, that must be just the ears for today.
The pictures are of Jacob right before his first baseball practice. He absolutely loved all parts of the game. He hit the ball (coach pitch), ran the bases. Caught the ball...ok a ground ball...and threw very well. He was exhausted after, but very very happy. We should get his uniform this week.
I made the girls skirts for easter. Emily isn't smiling in this one, because Gene and his car made it home from church before I did and everyone changed into play clothes. I made her change back into her skirt to get a picture, so, that is why she looks so sad. Tara is sporting the skirt I made out of Gene's old ties.
Emily is holding a letter for the easter bunny...it says "Dear bunny,I do not want eny jelly beans. Love, Emily"
2 comments:
Love the tie skirt! You are such a clever gal. The kids look so big. It's not fair.
Looks like you had a good Easter and your weather is starting to be like spring!
Love, MJ
I love the skirt too! you are amazing! I am excited to come to your house today and get to know you even better! your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment