Not six more weeks?! On Groundhog's day, I went to my Dr.'s appointment. All is well with the recovery post-op. Yeah. But, my dr. was very late seeing me. When I got out of my appointment, my neighbor called to say that "the roads were so slick, there were cars in the ditch all along Robinson Rd. There was a wreck...an ambulance and 10 cars backed up at the end of my driveway" and "don't come home yet".
So, I called around, got no definate answer to see if the schools were letting out early. So, I drove by the school to see what's up...and the kids were all in the assembly room...had been for 1/2 hour, ready to go home. We went the very long way around (trying not to drive on any steep curvy roads....which is next to impossible here.) But, we made it home safely...and had the next 2 days off of school. Yeah.
We finally had enough snow to make a snowman. Gene grilled chicken on the deck while the kids built their "snow buddy".
Jacob had his 100 day party. I'll try to get a picture up.
Emily had a great day at dance and is fully recovered. She went to Audrey Morgenegg's birthday party...that lasted for hours...she spent the whole weekend trying to recover from that one.
Tara passed her 5 min. test and will take her oral test Monday. I bet she can match Marisa's jig of joy!
1 comment:
Loved your update! Glad to know you can share in our winter experiences!! Miss ya!
Kris
Post a Comment