Sunday, March 19, 2006
March 19th
we made it thru a weekend without dad. He made it back from Atlanta but has a bad cold. It's typical, he gets a break from work, and he thinks it's time to be sick! We are at the starting end of our spring break. We thought about going to visit IOWA for a week, but didn't really leave much time to prepare...so, sorry we will catch you later hopefully during the summer. Happy birthday week to Kayla! How old are you now? Your'e hitting double digits now, right? We had a fun St. Patrick's Day as you can see I do love the color green! Got some funny shots of the kids and their after-school snack that day. I substituted Emily's primary class today. I take back what I said, RS really is a piece of cake after 6 very loud, very active 3 and 4 yr. olds. Tara & Emily were asked to be the "reverent children" that stand up on the stand 10 min. before the sacrament meeting starts. They were great...Emily didn't want to sit down. The bishop had to kick her off. She was smiling and having a great time with that view. They get to do it again next Sund. I took my midterm Fri. and I think i did well. School is a great thing to keep me going. Hope everyone is well. Enjoy the first of spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment